(This is a translation of the German version. In cases of doubt, the German version shall prevail.)
§ 1 General
We only process your individually related data (i.e. form of address, name, address, e-mail- address,
telephone number, bank connection, credit card number) according to the regulations of the German Privacy Rights. The following regulations inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the survey, processing and use of individually rated data. These particular privacy rights refer only to our web sites. If you are transferred through our sites to other links would you please inform yourself about the respective handling of your data.
§ 2 Automatic data acquisition
For technical reasons - we collect among others, the following data transferred by your internet-browser
- browser type and -version
- applied operating system
- website through which you visit us (Referrer URL)
- website you are visiting
- date and time of your access
- your internet protocol (IP)-address
This anonymous data is separated from your possibly stated individually related data and it is impossible by this method to draw any conclusions to a particular person. The data is just evaluated for statistical purposes. In this way we are able to optimize our internet presence. We erase this particular data after the evaluation has taken place.
§ 3 Master file
(1) Your individually related data - as far as this is required for the justification - design or change of the contract relationship (master file) is exclusively applied for the contracting process. For example your name and address must be passed on to the goods supplier to deliver items. Your individual related data must not be passed on without your explicit consent or without a legal basis externally from the contract processing to third parties.
(2) However, by order of the police authorities of the federal states master data can be passed on - for the purpose of criminal prosecution, danger prevention to fulfil the legal tasks of the Federal Offices for the protection of the constitution, the Federal Intelligence Service or the Counter Intelligence Service or for the enforcement of rights required for the individual intellectual property.
§ 4 Usage data
(1) We apply your individual data, which is required for the usage of our offers and for the settlement (usage data) for the contract processing. Features such as identification, of the beginning and the ending as well as the perspective use and data about your respective use and data about your telephone services you have applied. We are not allowed to convey use and data of telephone services, which you have used for the purpose of calculation (so called billing data) to other providers or third parties - as far as they are required for the billing with the user. Those particular user - and billing data will be cancelled after the fully paid invoice. If the cancellation is not in conflict with the legal, statutory or contractual cancellation of retention periods then the barring will take its place.
(2) We will also apply such user data for the purpose of advertisement, market research or demand oriented structuring of our offers in order to set up user profiles by applying pseudonyms. You are authorized to contradict this type of application of your user data. These particular user profiles are not going to be merged with your individually related data.
(3) However, we are allowed to pass on information usage data by order of the police authorities of the federal states - for the purpose of criminal prosecution, danger prevention to fulfill the legal tasks of the Federal Offices for Protection of the constitution, the Federal Intelligence Service or the Counter Intelligence Service or for the enforcement of rights required for the individual intellectual property.
§ 5 Information about Cookies
(1) We install so called cookies for recognition purposes of multiple use of an offer by the same user.
Cookies are small text data - filed and stored on your computer with your internet-browser. If you newly call our web site, the cookies pass on information in order to recognize you automatically. This type of recognition occurs through your IP-address stored in the respective cookies. This particular information serves the purpose to optimize our offers and to make the access easier for you to our websites.
(2) You can block the storage of our cookies on your hard disk if you set up your browser adjustments to ?no cookies accepted?. However, this method could jeopardize the function of our offers as a consequence.
§ 6 Information
You can obtain individual information and information concerning your data which has been stored under your pseudonym under 05953-27340. You are also free to ask any questions under the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.